HIGHLIGHTS OF THE Q-DENT PLAN
Fully complies with all Louisiana Insurance Laws.
Louisiana owned, administered and underwritten.
No waiting periods.
No annual or lifetime maximums.
No claim forms.
Most pre-existing conditions
Rate Schedule for the Q-Dent Plan
|SELECT YOUR PREMIUM PAYMENT MODE
|Premium Payment Mode||One Member||Two Members||Three to Four Members|
By Bank Draft Only
By Payroll Deduction
or Bank Draft Only
|*If more than Four members add $20.00 for each additional member.|
General Benefit Exclusions:
- All dental services performed by a non participating dentist.
- Dental service benefits for injuries covered by workman's compensation or any other liability dental services.
- Dental services that are not determined by selected dentist to be necessary services.
- Any expenses incurred for dental services prior to the effective date or during any waiting period.
- All charges in connection with the completion of insurance claim forms or reports.
- Dental Services for setting fracture, dislocations, or treatment of malignancies.
- The cost of all drugs, all charges for dispensing drugs, all hospital costs.
- Dental services caused by disasters, epidemics, or military services.
- Benefits that you are entitled to receive at no cost through any government or privately funded program.
- Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Any tempora mandibular joint (TMJ) problems or craniomandibular joints or syndromes.
- Orthognathic surgery or treatment.
- Replacement of appliances, crowns, bridges due to loss or damage.
CLICK HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION